As of 2007, Kendall's population is 76,761 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 2.04 percent. See all of our Kendall demographic data.
The median home cost in Kendall is $647,200. Home appreciation the last year has been -0.85 percent. Find more data on Kendall Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Kendall's cost of living is 41.12% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Kendall Cost of Living.
Kendall public schools spend $5,866 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 18 students per teacher in Kendall. Learn about Kendall Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Kendall is 3.20 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Kendall jobs have Increased by 2.92 percent. See our full report on Kendall Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Kendall:
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 11 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; Full-time enrollment: 13,050)
- FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (about 11 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 22,716)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 15 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 20 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 5,780)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 30 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 34 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 35 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)