As of 2007, Pembroke Park's population is 6,814 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 8.40 percent. See all of our Pembroke Park demographic data.
The median home cost in Pembroke Park is $225,800. Home appreciation the last year has been 21.40 percent. Find more data on Pembroke Park Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Pembroke Park's cost of living is 0.98% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Pembroke Park Cost of Living.
Pembroke Park public schools spend $5,410 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 17.7 students per teacher in Pembroke Park. Learn about Pembroke Park Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Pembroke Park is 3.40 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Pembroke Park jobs have Increased by 4.43 percent. See our full report on Pembroke Park Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Pembroke Park:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 7 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 7 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 9 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 10 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 14 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 14 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 28 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
Public primary/middle schools in Pembroke Park:
- WATKINS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 942; Location: 3601 SW 56 AVENUE; Grades: PK - 05)
- LAKE FOREST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 860; Location: 3550 SW 48TH AVENUE; Grades: PK - 05)