As of 2007, Tequesta's population is 5,942 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 12.69 percent. See all of our Tequesta demographic data.
The median home cost in Tequesta is $519,900. Home appreciation the last year has been -1.91 percent. Find more data on Tequesta Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Tequesta's cost of living is 26.48% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Tequesta Cost of Living.
Tequesta public schools spend $5,443 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 18 students per teacher in Tequesta. Learn about Tequesta Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Tequesta is 3.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Tequesta jobs have Increased by 2.61 percent. See our full report on Tequesta Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Tequesta:
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC COLLEGE-WEST PALM BEACH (about 21 miles; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,109)
- PALM BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 24 miles; LAKE WORTH, FL; FT enrollment: 8,390)
- INDIAN RIVER COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 36 miles; FT PIERCE, FL; FT enrollment: 6,149)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 40 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 54 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 58 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 60 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
Private elementary/middle school in Tequesta:
- GOOD SHEPHERD EPOSCOPAL SCHOOL (Students: 163; Location: 400 SEABROOK RD; Grades: PK - 4)