Hallandale's population is 34,377 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 0.10 percent. See all of our Hallandale demographic data.
The median home cost in Hallandale is $301,000. Home appreciation the last year has been 19.70 percent. Find more data on Hallandale Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Hallandale's cost of living is 6.83% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Hallandale Cost of Living.
Hallandale public schools spend $5,433 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 21.7 students per teacher in Hallandale. Learn about Hallandale Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Hallandale is 3.60 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Hallandale jobs have Increased by 4.49 percent. See our full report on Hallandale Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Hallandale:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 7 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 8 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 8 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 10 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 14 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 15 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 28 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
Public high school in Hallandale:
- HALLANDALE HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 1,618; Location: 720 NW 9TH AVENUE; Grades: 09 - 12)
Public primary/middle schools in Hallandale:
- HALLANDALE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 1,268; Location: 120 SW 4TH AVENUE; Grades: KG - 05)
- LANIER JAMES EDUCATION CENTER (Students: 227; Location: 1050 NW 7TH COURT; Grades: 03 - 12)
- CHARTER SCHOOL INSTITUTE TRAINING (Students: 121; Location: 520 NW 5TH STREET; Grades: KG - 06)