North Bay Village's population is 8,061 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 19.72 percent. See all of our North Bay Village demographic data.
The median home cost in North Bay Village is $1,595,000. Home appreciation the last year has been -2.11 percent. Find more data on North Bay Village Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, North Bay Village's cost of living is 146.65% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on North Bay Village Cost of Living.
North Bay Village public schools spend $6,000 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 19 students per teacher in North Bay Village. Learn about North Bay Village Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in North Bay Village is 3.20 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. North Bay Village jobs have Increased by 2.92 percent. See our full report on North Bay Village Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to North Bay Village:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 4 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 5 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 16 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 18 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 19 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 24 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 29 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; FT enrollment: 13,050)
Public elementary/middle school in North Bay Village: